Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Intro: Rita


Hi, I'm Rita, and I'm one of the two part team behind Coffee & Crying. 

I'm a late 20s mama, with a bright and headstrong five year old stepdaughter, Maru (I'll be using her middle name and not sharing photos of her on here, as there are other parental units to consider that I don't much feel like dealing with), and an incredibly smart and sweet five month old son, Renly. My husband and I got married on April 13th, 2012. It was a Friday the 13th, and so much fun! 


I'm currently a working mama, with a full time third shift job as a 911 dispatcher, and a part time business as an Arbonne consultant. I spend my days with my son. I don't really sleep much. 

In my previous careers, I've been a police officer, a meter maid, and I managed a shop at a few Renaissance Faires for almost a decade. 


Some of the topics I'll likely visit and revisit on this blog include stepparenting, being a working mom, mental health as a new mama, vegetarian and vegan cooking, and yoga! I'm sure there will be plenty more as we go!

Priscilla, the other blogger on here, just happens to be my best friend and my soul sister. We have nothing and yet everything in common, and I'm so beyond excited to share this project with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment