Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Introduction: Priscilla


Hello! My name is Priscilla. I'm a 30 year old mama to THREE glorious little girls - ages 12, 7 and just 6 weeks. They are crazy, amazing, and engulf my life in such an overwhelmingly, beautiful way. I am engaged to Pete, the most perfect man for me, and we are currently planning our wedding for 2014. We decided to do "baby now, wedding later" and so far it's worked perfectly for us. :) 
I worked in an office for six years as an administrative assistant, until the economy finally forced some changes, and I was let go. Now I am a full-time stay-at-home mom, which used to be my DREAM. I honestly do love it, but I'm finding that it is harder than I ever thought it would or could be. I have very natural views on parenting and you will see me discuss things such as cloth diapering, extended rear facing (ERF), natural birth, baby wearing, and more. And since my life has had some bumps along the way, I'll also discuss things such as co-parenting, teen parenting, adoption and loss.


I am currently also a full-time student online, pursuing my BBA with a focus on accounting. I  am set to graduate November of 2014. I live in the mid-west, have a dog named Duncan, will always prefer a funny movie over any other and have finally realized that I am in fact a real girl, and I looooove the color pink. Crap.



My best friend and "sister wife" Rita, is the co-blogger in the project, which makes me deliriously happy! We share so many things, and yet are so different - it really is a beautiful friendship, and I am so excited to share our conversations and experiences with you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment